Planning and managing change: Free workshop
13 Sep 2011
At The Nowgen Centre, Manchester on 12 October 2011 (9.30am - 12 noon)
This free workshop for senior professionals in the NHS and industry is being delivered by the Faculty of Health and Medicine, Lancaster University. It will be a short taster session comprising talks and break out groups to facilitate discussion. There will be an opportunity to exchange knowledge with colleagues, and the session will conclude with a networking lunch.
- Explore the change agenda in their own areas.
- Understand models for planning and managing change.
- Understand a range of change strategies.
- Explore factors affecting the choice of appropriate strategy.
There are limited places available, so please book early.
This course is free but you need to reserve a place by contacting:
- 0161 276 5956 or email@example.com
For more information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 276 5956