147 bus website launched
07 Sep 2011
The University of Manchester and its funding partners have developed a dedicated website which will be a key component in the new promotional campaign for the 147 Oxford Road Link service.
Please have a look around the website and pass on the link to colleagues who may have a personal or professional interest in the use of the service.
There are many advantages to having a specific website for the 147, including:
- A one stop shop for all the information on the service
- Up to date service reports and news
- An easy to use link which can be used on web pages and printed information (please do update your web pages and change printed information when feasible)
- A simple link to send out to visitors, colleagues, conference delegates etc
- A downloadable pdf of the new leaflet which includes a route map
- Twitter and Facebook accounts linked to the homepage
- Contact information regarding advance bulk ticket purchases for conferences and events
We very much hope you like the new website and use it at every opportunity.
The website will be updated over time and there is the potential for an online bus tracker to added in the future.
If you have any queries or feedback, please get in touch with:
- Andrew Hough, Sustainable Travel Planner, at email@example.com or 0161 275 0343
For more information about travel and transport, visit: