UMSA Day at Chester Races on Sunday 31 July
05 Jul 2011
Due to the popularity of this event, we have laid on an extra coach and have places still available!
Come and enjoy a day at the races. The day starts at 10.30am with a champagne breakfast at the Kro Bar on Oxford Road (next to Nat West Bank).
Breakfast consists of:
- Glass of champagne/Buck's Fizz
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Glass of fresh orange juice
- Choice of: Full English breakfast (meat or veggie) OR Scrambled egg and smoked salmon on bloomer toast OR Eggs Benedict
- Selection of pastries and muffins
- Selection of fruit
The coach will then leave for Chester Races at 11.30am. Tickets are for the County Stand and the day is a family fun day.
- Gentleman are required to wear a suit, jacket collar and tie
- Ladies are required to wear smart dress
- Denim and trainers are not allowed
Price is £29 per person including return coach travel from Manchester, Oxford Road.
To book your places or for further details, please contact:
Hurry before all places go!