General Counsel of IMF (International Monetary Fund) to speak at the University
29 Jun 2011
The School of Law has convened a conference on 9 July 2011 at Chancellors Hotel, with the theme 'Role of Legal Counsels and Law in the Development of International Economic Law and Institutions.'
Key speakers include:
- Sean Hagan, General Counsel, IMF
- Hassane Cisse, Deputy General Counsel, World Bank
- Rutsel Martha, General Counsel, IFAD
- Sir William Blair, The Hon. Mr Justice Blair
- Many other notable representatives from the WTO, ILO, WIPO, AfDB, EBRD, OECD
Full registration @ £70 and student registration only £30. This is for the full day and includes lunch and dinner.
Places still available, but do contact us as soon as possible to reserve your space.
Register now at:
For further information, telephone: