18th International Chromosome Conference: 29 August - 2 September
27 Jun 2011
All welcome - registration is now open.
CC covers all aspects of chromosome biology. Major topics to be discussed will include:
- Chromosome structure and function;
- Nuclear organisation and dynamics;
- Epigenetic and gene expression;
- Chromosome and genome evolution;
- Chromosomal aberrations in disease.
The programme includes invited talks, short talks selected from abstracts and generous time for poster presentations and networking.
- Robin Ali “Gene therapy from bench to bedside”
- Stephen Minger “Stem cell therapy”
- Alan Handyside “Universal approaches for genotyping single cells”
- Jenny Graves vs. Jennifer Hughes “The great Y chromosome debate ...”
Registration details are online at: