Communications Matters: Team Briefing session at STDU
16 Jun 2011
As part of the Communications Matters programme, there will be a ‘Team Briefing’ session at STDU on Monday 27 June, 12.30pm-2pm.
'Team Briefing' will outline the team briefing system which currently runs across the Professional Support Services.
The session will also tackle issues such as:
- Why team brief was introduced and its communication role
- The difference between the Core Brief and the Local Brief
- Tips on how best to carry out a team briefing
- Dealing effectively with feedback from staff
Managers with a responsibility for delivering team briefing to their staff will find this workshop particularly useful.
The session will be led by Rachael McGraw, the University's Internal Communications Manager.
Places can be booked online at:
- Training and Development, course code MS52: Team Briefing