CICADA/MIMS Workshop: Advances in model order reduction
24 Jun 2011
On 6 July in the Alan Turing Building.
Model order reduction is a well-established technique for fast simulation of large-scale models based on ordinary differential equations. The aim of this workshop is to discuss recent developments in algorithms and methods to do model reduction and simulation of large scale systems.
It will take place after Advances in Numerical Computation: A Workshop in Honour of Sven Hammarling on 5 July.
- Younes Chahlaoui (CICADA, University of Manchester)
- Luca Daniel (MIT)
- Martin Gutknecht (ETH Zurich)
- Michael Hinze (University of Hamburg)
- Volker Mehrmann (TU Berlin)
- Serkan Gugercin (Virginia Tech)
Deadline for registration (cost GBP 10):
- 25 June 2011
The workshop is sponsored by CICADA and MIMS.
Further information online at: