New Technologies for Complex Molecules
26 Jan 2011
On Thursday 17 March (9am-4pm) at the Nowgen Centre, 29 Grafton Street
Your research depends on understanding cutting-edge technology and its applications. Here’s your opportunity to bypass company sales people and cut straight to the science at the heart of new technologies. Ask the key questions that will inform your research. The following companies will present their latest technologies and research solutions:
- BioAnalytical Technologies - Workflow automation & data analysis for research
- CompanDX - Delivering molecular diagnostics for personalised medicine
- Cronus Technologies - Delivering innovative cell biology solutions
- Epistem - Gene expression biomarker analysis and genetic testing platform
- Genomatix - Second level analysis of Next Generation Sequencing data
- IDBS - Biomarker and translational research informatics
- Imagen Biotech - Flexible high content analysis
- Meso Scale Discovery - Multiplexed biomarker detection offering sensitivity, dynamic range & convenience
- Rules Based Medicine - Innovative biomarker products and services
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech - Lab technologies to support safe and cost-effective drug development & production
- SciMed - Denator technology to stabilise tissue samples
Who should attend?
Scientists, Researchers, Clinical Academics, Lab Managers, Information Managers, Divisional Research Managers, Lecturers, Pathologists, Procurement Managers, Technical Support, Investigators, Students, Post-Doctoral Fellows.
You should attend if you are involved in biomedical research or clinical practice and need to evaluate new technologies.
Lunch and refreshments included.
Register for your free place:
For further information: