Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Search the University of Manchester siteSearch Menu StaffNet
Search type

Academic Support Programmes for international students

12 Jan 2011

Assistance with writing available

Do you have an international student who needs assistance with their writing? If so, please refer them to the University Language Centre's Academic Writing Tutorial Service.

You can find further information online at: