Mandarin Chinese language classes: January 2011
04 Jan 2011
10-week classes for all levels begin week commencing 31 January
The Confucius Institute is pleased to announce that our 10-week evening language classes will be taking place again in January. Teaching will begin during the week beginning 31 January, and we will be running the following courses:
- Confidence Chinese 1, 2, 3 and 4 (all on Wednesday evenings, 6-8pm)
- Step (Monday and Thursday evenings, 6-8pm)
- Intermediate 1 (Thursday evenings, 6-8pm) and Intermediate 2 (Tuesday evenings, 6-8pm)
- Advance (Tuesday evenings, 6-8pm)
For detailed descriptions of all these courses please visit the Confucius Institute website:
To apply for any of the courses please complete an enrolment form, available through following the ‘How to enrol’ link on the left of the website. Then please submit either a cheque or a completed card payment form (also available from the website) to room S3.13, Samuel Alexander Building.
Details of prices can be found under the class description pages.
For more information, please contact:
- Spring Zhang at email@example.com, or 0161 275 3698