Chinese language and cultural classes: September 2010
13 Sep 2010
Practice your spoken Chinese at Mandarin Corner from 27 September
The Confucius Institute is pleased to announce that our Chinese evening language and cultural courses will be taking place again in September.
We are offering the following language classes:
- Confidence Chinese 1, 2, 3 and 4: 10 weeks long, beginning on Wednesday 29 September
Reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Step: 10 weeks long, beginning on Monday 27 September
- Intermediate and Advanced: 10 weeks long, beginning on Tuesday 28 September
Detailed descriptions of these courses are available online at:
Our Chinese Brush Painting and Calligraphy courses also begin again in October:
- Brush painting: Eight weeks long, beginning on Wednesday 13 October
- Calligraphy: Eight weeks long, beginning on Thursday 14October
More information is available online at:
To enrol for any of the above courses:
- Complete an enrolment form, available through following the ‘How to enrol’ link on the left of the website.
- Submit cash, a cheque or a completed card payment form (also available from the website) to Spring Zhang at the Confucius Institute (details of prices can be found on the class description pages).
The Mandarin Corner will start from Monday 27 September throughout the term, every Monday and Wednesday from 4.30 to 5.50 pm at S3.13, Samuel Alexander Building. Everyone is welcome to practice their Chinese with our co-ordinator or among themselves.
For more information, please contact:
- Spring Zhang, Confucius Institute Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org