29 Jun 2010
Buy and sell with the University's online advertising service
Baby monitors, books and bicycles – they're all available at The Marketplace, the University’s online advertising service, where members of staff, students and external advertisers can buy and sell (almost) anything!
If you are a seller, you can:
- Submit ads of up to 100 words easily and quickly online
- Upload images to show buyers exactly what you’re selling
- Have your ads displayed online within 24 hours of receipt (usually)
- Edit your ads once they are online
For would-be buyers, The Marketplace offers the following features:
- Ads summarized by category to help you see at a glance what's available
- Regularly updated 'Featured Items' and 'Latest Items'
- A search tool to help you find that elusive item
Why not check out our advertising rates and policy, and see what’s in store at:
What else would you like to see on StaffNet?
The Marketplace is just one of many functions available on the University's staff intranet. StaffNet is under review this summer and now's your chance to have a say about what YOU think should be on it. All suggestions welcome - email your thoughts to:
We're waiting to hear from you!