Mandarin Chinese language classes: April 2010
16 Mar 2010
Enrol now for evening classes beginning w/c 19 April
The Confucius Institute is pleased to announce that our 10-week evening language classes will be taking place again in April. Teaching will begin during the week beginning 19 April, and we shall be running the following courses:
- Confidence Chinese 1, 2, 3 and 4 (all on Wednesday evenings, 6-8pm)
- Step 1 and 2 (Monday and Thursday evenings, 6-8pm)
- Intermediate 1 and 2 (Tuesday evenings, 6-8pm)
For detailed descriptions of all these courses, please visit:
To apply for any of the courses:
- Complete an enrolment form, available through following the ‘How to enrol’ link on the left of the website.
- Submit either a cheque or a completed card payment form (also available from the website) to Spring Zhang, who is based in Room 3.12, Samuel Alexander Building.
Details of prices can be found under the class description pages.
For more information, please contact:
- Spring Zhang, Confucius Institute administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0161 275 3698