Computational Science Open Meeting
03 Mar 2010
On 25 March in Kilburn Building
Manchester Informatics is pleased to announce the next Computational Science Open Meeting to be held on Thursday 25 March, 10am-2pm, Atlas Rooms, Kilburn Building.
- 10 - 10.10am Welcome - Carmel Dickinson
- 10.10 - 10.30am Update on Computational Science Strategic Themes - Professor Mike Sutcliffe (intro to theme leaders and how to get involved)
- 10.30 - 10.50am Update on sustainable Computational Science resources and overview of what's available at Manchester & beyond - Michael Daw
- 10.50 - 11.10am Update on Review of Data Storage, Archiving and Curation - Professor Peter Halfpenny
- 11.10- 11.30am Coffee Break
- 11.30 - 11.40am Masters Training in Computational Science - Dr Len Freeman
- 11.40am - 12.30pm Breakout Groups on topics covered at the meeting
- 12.30 - 1pm Brief Reports from Breakout sessions, wrap up & next steps
- 1 - 2pm Lunch and networking
Places are limited, so please register early by completing the on-line form at:
Please indicate on the form if you require lunch, which will be served after the meeting.
If you have any queries, please email: