Chinese language and cultural courses begin
22 Sep 2009
A series of sessions are about to begin at the Confucius Institute
- Beginning the week commencing 5 October for ten weeks.
- Covering speaking skills only; or reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
- For detailed information visit the language page of the Confucius Institute website:
Chinese brush painting
- Beginning on 14October for seven weeks.
- Learn about the history and culture of Chinese brush painting, and get an understanding of various brushstrokes and colouring methods.
- Starting on 22 October for seven weeks.
- These classes explain the basic strokes of Chinese writing and help students to construct Chinese characters.
No prior knowledge of Chinese is required for these cultural courses.
For detailed course descriptions and prices visit the cultural section of the Confucius Institute website:
To apply, fill in an enrolment form, available through following the ‘How to enrol’ link on the left of the website. Then submit payment (cash, cheque or a completed card payment form available from the website) to Emily Birch at the Confucius Institute at email@example.com