Book your place on team briefing training
03 Sep 2009
Lunchtime course for managers on 22 September
Managers with a responsibility for delivering team briefing are eligible to attend.
If you’re a manager within the Professional Support Services who delivers team briefing, then you may be interested in attending a training session outlining the system.
The session, ‘Team Briefing at The University of Manchester’, will tackle issues such as:
- Why team brief was introduced and its role in communication
- The difference between the Core Brief and the Local Brief
- Tips on how best to carry out a team briefing
- Dealing effectively with feedback from staff
This is the latest in the ‘Communications Matters’ series of workshops, aimed at helping staff improve their communication skills.
The session will take place on Tuesday 22 September starting at 12.30pm and finishing at approximately 1.30pm. It will take place in the STDU in the Humanities Bridgeford Street Building.
To book your place, contact:
- firstname.lastname@example.org quoting course code MS52