Free cycle training and bike hire
03 Jun 2009
Available during Bike Week 2009
As part of our National Bike Week event on 17 June, Andrew Hough, HE Travel Plan Organiser, is organising free cycle training and bike hire.
Adult cycle training:
- To National Standard 1 or 2 (1½ hours)
- Date options throughout the summer
- Open courses run by BikeRight
- Available from 15 to 19 June
- For those without a cycle who want to try riding to work
Available on a first come, first served basis. If you are interested, please contact:
- Andrew Hough at email@example.com or 0161 247 1364
Remember, the main Bike to Work event is on 17 June - bring a friend!
Register your interest at the bottom of the page to enter prize draw.