The Marketplace delivers the goods
02 Jun 2009
Buy and sell with the University's online advertising service
Baby monitors, books and bicycles – they're all available at The Marketplace, the University’s online advertising service, where members of staff, students and external advertisers can buy and sell (almost) anything!
If you are a seller, you can:
- Submit ads of up to 100 words easily and quickly online
- Upload images to show buyers exactly what you’re selling
- Have your ads displayed online within 24 hours of receipt (usually)
For would-be buyers, The Marketplace offers the following features:
- Ads summarized by category to help you see at a glance what's available
- Regularly updated 'Featured Items' and 'Latest Items'
- A search tool to help you find that elusive item
Why not check out our advertising rates and policy, and see what’s in store at: