Christmas party packages from the University.
17 Oct 2008
Festive offers at Barnes Wallis Building and Chancellors.
The University of Manchester is now taking bookings for Christmas parties, and a number of fantastically festive offers are available.
The University’s Barnes Wallis Building is the perfect place for parties up to 450 people and is just a couple of minutes' walk away from Piccadilly Railway Station - perfect for guests who would like to travel home after the party. Guests wishing to stay in Manchester will find a number of quality hotels within walking distance and our experienced team of event organisers will be on hand to make arrangements and give advice.
Chancellors Hotel and Conference Centre, the University’s three-star hotel, is also offering a number of Christmas party packages:
- Event organisers booking in December are offered the opportunity to add some merriment to their meetings with a special Day Delegate Rate designed to bring out the festive spirit in even the most miserly delegate.
- If you would like to end your meeting with some Christmas cheer, then perhaps the ‘Christmas Cocktails & Canapés’ package would be better suited. A selection of seasonal canapés and festive cocktails can be arranged for your guests as they wind down in the elegant and traditional atmosphere of this country house setting.
- Traditional Christmas lunches are also available.
For further information on the Barnes Wallis Building, contact:
- Linda Durkin on 0161 306 4083 or at email@example.com
For further information on Chancellors Hotel & Conference Centre, please contact:
- Catherine Burke on 0161 907 7403 or at firstname.lastname@example.org