Health and Fitness classes for the new semester!
07 Oct 2008
Reduced rates for staff and students.
- Are you bored with your normal gym routine?
- Do you want to exercise in a fun and social environment?
- Do you want to learn something new and progress through the weeks?
If your answer is "yes" to any of the above, then join one of our Health, Fitness and Well-Being courses available across campus at reduced rates for staff and students.
For the 2008/09 programme we have five NEW courses:
- Boot Camp
- Show Time
- Street Cheer (street dance combined with cheerleading)
- Yoga for Healthy Backs
We also have our extensive programme of pilates, yoga, dance and martial art classes.
There really is something for everyone - so:
- Download our timetable from Health and Fitness
- email firstname.lastname@example.org