Depressed volunteers wanted for brain scanning study.
22 Apr 2008
Volunteers wanted for depression study.
- Do you currently feel depressed?
- Are you interested in helping research and having a brain scan?
- Are you aged 18-50 years?
We are doing a study into how antidepressants improve depression by studying changes in the brain before and after treatment.
We are particularly keen to hear from you if you are not on any medication for depression at the moment.
Please contact us if you might be interested in taking part. All information remains confidential and volunteers receive a payment for taking part and also travelling expenses.
For more information and to take part:
- See REmission MEchanisms in Depression (REMEDi) website
- Contact email@example.com
- Leave your name and contact details on 0161 275 1731
This study has been reviewed by the Stockport Research Ethics Committee (Ref. 07/H1012/76).