New Year, New You - try a new course for 2008!
04 Dec 2007
Health, fitness and well-being enrolment courses - ON SALE NOW!
SPORT at the University of Manchester are selling enrolment courses for the New Year. We have over 100 health, fitness and well-being enrolment courses for you to choose from.
The seven-week enrolment courses are an ideal way to learn something new, make friends and stay fit and healthy.
A great way to start the New Year!
In addition to our already popular timetable we have added six NEW enrolment courses for 2008. All courses start in the week commencing 28 January 2008.
New courses for 2008!
- Chair Dance Provocateur - The latest dance craze to sweep the UK. Held at Armitage Sports Centre on Thursday 5-5.55pm
- Energy Pilates for the Weekend - start the weekend feeling invigorated and full of positive energy. Held at The Well-Being Room on Friday 4.30-5.30pm
- Meditation - a great way to calm and relax your body. Held at The well-being room on Wednesday 5.15-6.15pm
- Nutrition and Weight Management - practical advice on ways to eat a balanced diet. Held at The Well-Being Room on Thursday 1.00-2.00pm
- Cheerleading for Beginners - great for fitness and lots of fun. Held at Sugden Sports Centre on Monday 7.00-8.00pm
- Zumba Dance for Beginners - Latin inspired dance routine. Held at Sugden Sports Centre on Thursday 12.30-1.15pm
View the 2008 enrolment course timetable online:
To obtain further information on any of the courses or to request a PDF version of the guide: