New course for staff - Graphics and Images for eLearning using Adobe Fireworks C
29 Oct 2007
Learn how to use still images in eLearning courses on 21 November.
Graphics and Images for eLearning is a new course intended for academic and related staff addressing the use of still images in eLearning courses.
Delivered by Professor Terry Hewitt and Gabriel Sayyed, the course is presented in a blended format, structured around a three-hour workshop.
You will gain experience of using Adobe Fireworks CS3 to manipulate and create graphical elements and have the opportunity to consult with tutors on issues related to your particular needs.
Please note this course is limited to 10 places.
- Roles of images and psychology of learning with them
- Sources of Images
- Copyright and IPR
- Essential image technology
- Edit, resize and optimise images
- Practice drawing and creating Vector and Bitmap images
- Take and edit a screenshot
- You will need to know how to open and save files and use a web browser in Windows.
- No specialist prior knowledge of graphic design, web authoring or image editing is assumed.
Date: Wednesday 21 November 2007, 2-5pm
To book a place on the course and for further details, please visit the following website:
- Mr Gabriel Sayyed, 0161 275 8103 (int. 58103)
- Professor W T Hewitt, 0161 275 6095 (int. 56095)