Microsoft courses for staff
11 Jul 2007
Improve your skills with these online resources
Staff and students at The University of Manchester are eligible to access some online courses that are available from Microsoft.
- Advanced Training for Microsoft Office (including Office 2007)
- Working with Forms Using Microsoft Office InfoPath
- Working with Graphical Elements in Microsoft Office
- Core Training for Microsoft Office OneNote 2003, Project 2003, Visio Standard 2003
- Getting Started with Microsoft Windows (XP and Vista) e.g. Opening Programs, Setting up a Stand-Alone Computer for Multiple Users, Working with Files and Folders etc
The Microsoft site also provides:
- Assessments, to help you see where you may need training.
- Tracking, so that you can pick up a course if you have to leave it before the end.
- A 'My achievements' section, which enables you to view the courses that you have completed.
Information about how to access this resource along with the access codes is available at:
Training and Information
IT Services Division