Kilburn Building IT Support Desk reopening
28 Jan 2022
IT Services' in-person Support Desk will be reopening on Monday 31 January, after previously being closed due to high rates of the Omicron variant of COVID-19
The Kilburn Building support desk helps with all University supported IT services, for example:
- IT account queries,
- Connecting laptops, smartphones and tablets to email, eduroam Wi-Fi and Virtual Private Network (VPN),
- Full support for University owned IT equipment.
Support for University services on personal equipment is on a best-endeavours basis.
- Building 39 on the campus map
- Follow the IT Support Centre signs on the ground floor
- Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Appointments are not necessary, however they can be requested in some circumstances.