Webinar: Introduction to the upcoming Highly Restricted Data Service
20 Jan 2022
Colleagues from the Research Lifecycle Programme (RLP) invite you to find out more about the Highly Restricted Data Service and the costs associated with it.
One of the Research Lifecycle Programme’s (RLP) projects aims to provide a Highly Restricted Data Service (HRDS) for researchers working with commercially sensitive, restricted and/or highly restricted data. This service will support researchers in keeping their data safe, in particular when it is subject to contractual or regulatory requirements.
The HRDS service will be launched later this year. The project team would like to invite the research community (and any interested staff) to a webinar which will give a preview of the enhanced HRDS service. This will also cover an overview of the costs associated with the service in the future, and how researchers can benefit from a more enhanced service.
The webinar will focus on the following topics:
- Introduction to the services under HRDS
- Overview of the cost model for the HRDS
- Demo of the Data Safe Haven cloud service
- Feedback and Q&A from the research community
These webinars will take place on Thursday 17 February and Tuesday 8 March. You can sign up via the Eventbrite link below.
- Webinar: Introduction to the Highly Restricted Data Service (Thursday 17 February 10am – 11am)
- Webinar: Introduction to the Highly Restricted Data Service (Tuesday 8 March, 2pm – 3pm)
If you have any queries, or would like to speak to the project team, please get in touch via email at email@example.com.