Industrial action by University and College Union (UCU) – further guidance
26 Nov 2021
University and Colleges Employers’ Association (UCEA) answers questions colleagues may have ahead of industrial action next week (1 – 3 December)
The University and Colleges Employers’ Association (UCEA) has given more information, answering questions colleagues might have ahead of the UCU strike next week (1 – 3 December).
The Q&A can be seen at:
UCEA have also provided infographics, giving visual explanations of the issues under negotiation. You can see these at:
- Employment contracts in HE
- Income and Expenditure in Higher Education
- Pensions - how much do employers contribute?
- Benefits of working in HE
- Pay in HE
- Examining the gender pay gap in HE
For further information and guidance, visit: