Your Voice, Our Manchester
25 Feb 2021
The University partners with People Insight on a short survey for staff
As part of our ongoing commitment to listening to staff, our University is launching a short survey on Monday, 1 March.
The survey will focus on how our University is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and in particular, staff wellbeing over the past 12 months.
We are working with People Insight, an external organisation to carry out the survey and analyse the results on our behalf. It will only take a five minutes to complete and all responses will be completely confidential.
How to take part in the survey
- You’ll receive an email from People Insight on Monday, 1 March with the subject line ‘The University of Manchester – take part in a short survey for staff'
- If you don’t receive an email, first check your spam and junk folders. If it’s still not arrived, get in touch with People Insight at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each invite email will contain your own unique link to the survey. The survey must be accessed via this email
- Staff who don’t usually access their University email account, and those staff who are currently on full-time furlough leave, will be sent a postcard to their home address with a QR code which they can use to access and complete the survey
- Most of the questions require a tick box answer, however there are opportunities for you to give more detailed responses to some questions and make comments at the end of the survey
- At the end of the survey a screen message will appear to confirm that your survey responses have been submitted. You will not receive a confirmation email
The survey will run from Monday, 1 March and close at midnight on Friday, 12 March.
The results of the survey will be available on StaffNet and leaders across our University will be asked to put together action plans based on the results.