Updated risk assessment measures for campus reopening
22 Sep 2020
The University has produced instructions, guidance and made significant changes to ensure the campus is COVID-secure
Updated risk assessment guidance for our various campus working environments is available.
These guidelines relate to the issues surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, and are expected to supplement risk assessments for office-based activities which are already in place.
- Generic COVID-19 Risk Assessment for single occupancy offices
- Generic COVID-19 Risk Assessment for reception areas on campus
- Generic Covid 19 Risk Assessment for office based activities on campus
- Safe return guidance for managers
- Line manager risk assessment
- Cleaning risk assessment and responsibilities
You can find additional information on our campus reopening and corporate support resources page.