Open meeting: Teaching, Learning and Students
14 Aug 2020
Tuesday 8 September, 2pm - 3pm
Colleagues are invited to attend an online open meeting with Vice-President for Teaching, Learning and Students Professor April McMahon on Tuesday 8 September, 2pm – 3pm.
This is an opportunity to hear from April and the panel on Teaching, Learning and Students, particularly blended and flexible learning. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions to the panel.
• Professor April McMahon (Vice President for Teaching, Learning and Students)
• Prefessor Danielle George (Associate Vice President for Blended and Flexible Learning)
• Professor Fiona Smyth (Deputy Dean and Vice Dean for Teaching, Learning and Students, Faculty of Humanities)
• Professor Gabrielle Finn (Vice Dean for Teaching, Learning and Students, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health)
• Professor Peter Green (Vice Dean for Teaching, Learning and Students, Faculty of Science and Engineering)
• Professor Judy Williams (Director of the Institute for Teaching and Learning)
• Claire Brown (Head of University Marketing)
• Laetitia Alexandratos (Education Officer, University of Manchester Students’ Union)
• Dr. Simon Merrywest (Director for the Student Experience)
• Richard Cotton (Head of Student Recruitment and International Development)
Places are limited to 300 people so book your place early to avoid disappointment. For those unable to attend, the session will be live streamed and also filmed. Simply visit the StaffNet homepage on the day to watch. Please note, the Zoom link will be circulated prior to the event via email to those who have registered.
The Professional Services Leadership Team will be holding an open meeting on Thursday, 27 August at 10.00am using the video and audio conference call platform, Zoom. At this meeting, Claire Brown, Head of University Marketing, Communications and Marketing (interim), will provide some explanation and analysis of the figures following our undergraduate confirmation and clearing activity.