WATCH: Online open meeting on research
28 May 2020
Thursday, 28 May, 3.15pm – 4.15pm
Colleagues are invited to attend an online open meeting with Vice-President for Research Professor Colette Fagan, today, Thursday, 28 May from 3.15pm-4.15pm.
This will be an opportunity to hear from Colette and ask questions of her and the panel relating to research.
The panel will include:
- Prof Colette Fagan, Vice-President for Research
- Prof Melissa Westwood, Associate Vice-President for Research (Manchester Doctoral College and Research Staff)
- Prof Nigel Hooper, Vice-Dean for Research
- Prof Wendy Flavell, Vice-Dean for Research
- Prof Steve Yeates, Associate Vice-President for Research (Institutes and Faculties)
- Prof Chris Taylor, Associate Vice-President for Business Engagement and Digital Strategy
- Prof Steve Flint, Associate Vice-President for Internationalisation
- Prof Ken McPhail, Deputy Head and Director of Research, Alliance Manchester Business School
- Prof Claire Alexander, Director of Research, School of Social Sciences, and Associate Director of the Centre on Dynamics of Ethnicity
- Dr Andrew Walsh, Director of Research and Business Engagement
- Sarah March, Head Of Faculty HR
Registration has now closed.
For those unable to attend, the session will be live streamed and also filmed. Simply visit the StaffNet homepage today to watch.
Please note, the Zoom link will be circulated prior to the event via email to those who have registered.