Online open meeting on teaching, learning and students
13 May 2020
Tuesday, 19 May, 2pm - 3pm
Colleagues are invited to attend an online open meeting with Vice-President for Teaching, Learning and Students Professor April McMahon on Tuesday, 19 May from 2pm-3pm.
This will be an opportunity to hear from April and ask questions of her and the panel relating to teaching, learning and students.
The panel will include:
- Prof Danielle George (Vice-Dean, TL&S)
- Prof Fiona Smyth (Vice Dean, TL&S)
- Prof Judy Williams (Director of the Institute for Teaching and Learning)
- Chloe Salins (Education Officer for the Student Union)
- Louise Walmsley (Director of Teaching, Learning and Student Development)
- Simon Merrywest (Director for Student Experience)
- Richard Cotton (Director of Student Recruitment & International Development)
- Claire Brown (Interim Director of Communications and Marketing)
Places are limited to 300 people so book your place early to avoid disappointment:
For those unable to attend, the session will be live streamed and also filmed. Simply visit the StaffNet homepage on the day to watch.
Please note, the Zoom link will be circulated prior to the event via email to those who have registered.