Vital Topics breakfast event: What’s next for wellbeing
26 Nov 2019
Hear from a panel of experts with a wealth of knowledge about wellbeing in the workplace
8am-9:30am, Wednesday, 11 December 2019
Alliance Manchester Business School, Booth Street West, Manchester, M15 6PB
Hear from a panel of experts with a wealth of knowledge about wellbeing in the workplace:
- Judith Grant, Director of Health and Wellbeing at MACE
- David Roomes, Group Director - Health, Safety & Environment at Rolls-Royce
- Monika Misra, Head of Employee Health and Wellbeing at GSK
- Andy Rhodes, Chief Constable for Lancashire Constabulary
- Richard Heron, Vice President Health and Chief Medical Officer at BP
- Professor Sir Cary Cooper, 50th Anniversary Professor of Organizational Psychology & Health, Alliance MBS
The panel will be facilitated by Andrew Hill, Management Editor at the Financial Times.
Are you looking for somewhere to stay in Manchester? The School has reserved a limited number of rooms in the Crowne Plaza Manchester - Oxford Road for just £90! To book, visit this page and enter promotional code 242443.