Congregations for conferment of degrees Monday, 9 to Friday, 13 December 2019
28 Oct 2019
All members of The General Assembly, The Board of Governors, Senate, Emeritus Professors, Residential Life Officers and members of the teaching and administrative staff are invited to attend and take part in the academic procession.
Those attending are asked to indicate online via the Ede and Ravenscroft Ceremony Management System Enet to confirm the ceremony or ceremonies at which they intend to be present and order academic dress if required.
To register your attendance and order your gown:
1. Log on to the system at http://www.enet.uk.net or click forgotten password and enter your e-mail address (a link to change your password will be sent to you via email).
2. Click on the institution logo.
3. Click on 'My attendance & hire' (top left hand corner).
4. Edit 'Personal details’, ensure your details are correct. Do not uncheck the 'receive emails' box as this will prevent you from receiving a confirmation email and further details. Click 'Update'.
5. Edit 'Gown summary' check your details are correct or add/amend the requested information. Click 'Update'.
6. You should now be able to select the ceremonies you wish to attend by time and date. Click 'Submit'.
7. Log out (top right hand of screen).
8. You will receive an email to confirm your booking. If you DO NOT receive an email confirmation please contact us as it is likely your booking has not been saved.
9. If you need to change your attendance or any of your details you can do this at any time before the gown hire deadline of Friday, 22 November by logging in.
If you have any technical issues or problems logging into the Enet site please contact email@example.com
Robes for members of staff will be ordered free of charge provided they are ordered via Enet by Friday, 22 November 2019.
Members of the procession who have ordered academic dress may obtain their robes from Committee Room E, Whitworth Corridor immediately prior to the start of the ceremony they are attending. All robes hired for staff must be returned to the Committee Room E on the day of the ceremony. Failure to do so will result in a charge being levied.
Alternative arrangements have been made for members of academic staff who are required to present graduands. Details of these will be circulated to the individuals concerned in due course.
The platform party for each ceremony will be restricted to a maximum of 38. Places in the procession will be issued on confirmation of an intention to attend on a first come first served basis.
Please assemble in full academic dress in Committee Room E, Whitworth Corridor not less than twenty minutes before each ceremony.