Clothing drive for women's interview clothes
18 Jun 2019
The Atrium Green Impact Team is holding a clothing drive in aid of SmartWorks from 24 until 28 June
Each woman who visits SmartWorks is given a complete interview outfit, including accessories plus interview coaching. If they get the job they can go back for a free capsule wardrobe to see them through their first month.
- Location: Atrium, First floor, University Place
- Dates: Monday 24 – Friday 28 June, 10am-4pm
- Please donate women’s clothes that are suitable for interview, e.g. suits, trousers, skirts, tops, shirts, dresses, coats, handbags, shoes, scarves, jewellery, new tights.
- All items must be clean, in good condition ready to wear and bagged.
- All sizes needed. SmartWorks especially welcomes items sized 16+.
- New and unopened cosmetics also welcome e.g. make-up, skin-care products, perfume.