Upcoming Pure training opportunities
15 May 2019
Want to know more about the University’s Research Information system, Pure?
The following training sessions are available in May and June.
Pure webinar - Managing your Publications in Pure
Wednesday, 22 May, 10am – 11am
This 1 hour webinar will cover:
- Uploading publications to Pure
- Understanding the validation process
- Importing from online publication sources
- Importing from endnote and other file formats
- Complimentary services, including the open access gateway
Places on the webinar can be booked through the Library’s My Research Essentials page.
Pure lunchtime drop-in
Monday, 10 June, 12.30pm – 13.30pm, George Begg Building, Room C2.
Come along to our monthly drop-in session with any queries you have about using Pure and a member of the team will be available to assist you.