Be Active during September
29 Aug 2018
To get you ready for the start of term, here's a rundown of activities happening during the month of September.
Online bookings for the Be Active programme that will start on 15 October are now live.
Other dates for the diary:
- Drop-in fitness classes during the month of September at the Wellbeing rooms, Simon building and the Sackville Street building, Floor H room H11
- Come and join us at the Brunswick Park official opening on 11 September with free activities from 11.45am – 3.00pm
- National Fitness day is 26 September and we're offering free classes
- Free classes at the Armitage Sports Centre during week 24-30 September
- Introduce a newbie to the Be Active programme - we will be offering a FREE try before you buy week commencing 8 October, it will be on a first-come basis so no need to book.