Do you use online survey tools?
15 Mar 2018
The University is looking to standardise the survey tools used by staff, researchers and students for their everyday work, research or study
If you’ve ever used or plan to use any online survey tools, we would like to invite you to one of our workshop events taking place until Thursday 29 March.
Using standardised survey tools will allow IT Services to provide a consistent service and ensure that data protection laws are being adhered to. If the University’s existing SelectSurvey or LimeSurvey tools aren’t suitable for your needs, we’d like to know how we can improve this for you.
Feel free to drop in to one of the lunchtime sessions (12pm – 1pm) to speak to a member of the team and let us know how we can help you. The event is open to all University staff, researchers and students, and no booking is needed.
- Monday 19 March: University Place - 4.208
- Tuesday 20 March: Stopford Building - Theatre 4
- Wednesday 21 March: University Place - 4.212
- Thursday 22 March: Whitworth Building - Committee Room E
- Friday 23 March: University Place - 4.207
- Monday 26 March: Stopford Building - Theatre 5
- Tuesday 27 March: Whitworth Building - Keepers Room
- Wednesday 28 March: Sackville Building Council Chamber - B004
- Thursday 29 March: Sackville Building Council Chamber - B004
For more information, email email@example.com