University launches On Energy
07 Nov 2017
Join the conversation with this collection of thought leadership pieces and expert analysis
The University has launched On Energy, a collection of thought leadership pieces and expert analysis on issues such as climate change, fuel poverty, energy storage, the economic viability of nuclear power and multi-energy systems.
The publication, which can be viewed online, is being launched at an event in Parliament tonight (Tuesday, 7 November).
On Energy brings together expert commentary and analysis from across The University of Manchester and is a partnership between Policy@Manchester, the Energy beacon, and the Manchester Energy network.
- Lord Jim O’Neill, former Chairman of Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Honorary Professor of Economics
- Alice Larkin, Professor of Climate Science & Energy Policy
- Francis Livens, Professor of Radiochemistry and Director of the Dalton Nuclear Institute
- Patricia Thornley, Professor of Sustainable Energy Systems and Director of the Supergen Bioenergy Hub
- James Evans, Professor of Human Geography
To read it, visit:
To join the conversation online, use #OnEnergy and tag us using @UoMPolicy or @OfficialUoM.
If you would like a printed copy of the publication for yourself or to send to others, contact: