Staff Survey 2017 prize winners announced
10 Apr 2017
Staff Survey closes next week
There’s just one week left to go in the Staff Survey 2017 so make sure complete yours so you’re entered into the prize draw!
Almost 65% of staff have now had their say. There’s still time to complete the survey and give the University your feedback on working here. But be quick, the survey closes after Easter weekend on Tuesday, 18 April.
In the latest prize draw, on Friday, 7 April, the three winners were:
£250 voucher to spend on Red Letter Days or Super Break:
- Ann Mahon from the Alliance Manchester Business School, Faculty of Humanities
- Jacob Carter from the School of Computer Science, Faculty of Science and Engineering
£50 John Lewis voucher:
- Berna Sayan from the School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
The final draw will take place on Tuesday, 18 April. Two people will win a £250 voucher towards a mini break and one person will win a £50 John Lewis voucher.
The survey is completely anonymous and the comments will be used collectively to put together action plans for the University.
Have you received your Staff Survey?
- The subject line will be 'The University of Manchester Staff Survey 2017 – Your invitation to participate'.
- If you haven’t received this email, look in your spam/junk email to see if it’s there. If you’ve not received this email, contact Capita on 0800 587 3115.
- Simply open the email and you’ll find a weblink to the survey and your own unique password, which you’ll need to access the questionnaire.
- Just click on the link, insert your password and fill in the questionnaire.