Next round of Staff Survey winners announced
03 Apr 2017
Have you completed your Staff Survey?
We’re keen to get as many people as possible to complete the Staff Survey so we can act upon the feedback that is given.
If you’ve not had your say yet then please make sure you complete the Staff Survey before Tuesday, 18 April – it only takes 15 minutes to complete and you could still win a prize.
In the latest prize draw, on Friday 31 March, the three winners were:
£250 voucher to spend on Red Letter Days or Super Break:
- Simon Clark from the School of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- John White from the School of Mathematics, Factulty of Science and Engineering
£50 John Lewis voucher:
- Karen Corless from the School of Computer Science, Faculty of Science and Engineering
Each Friday, three people will be picked in the prize draw. Two people will win a £250 voucher towards a mini break and one person will win a £50 John Lewis voucher.
The survey is completely anonymous and the comments will be used collectively to put together action plans for the University. You can read more about some of the areas that have made improvements since Staff Survey 2015 on StaffNet News:
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Improving wellbeing
- Improving senior leaders/two way communication
- Faculty of Humanities
You can also view a short video clip on some of the charities are set to benefit:
Have you received your Staff Survey?
- The subject line will be 'The University of Manchester Staff Survey 2017 – Your invitation to participate'.
- If you haven’t received this email, look in your spam/junk email to see if it’s there. If you’ve not received this email, contact Capita on 0800 587 3115.
- Simply open the email and you’ll find a weblink to the survey and your own unique password, which you’ll need to access the questionnaire.
- Just click on the link, insert your password and fill in the questionnaire.