Sweet treats to stop the stigma
28 Nov 2016
Treat yourself at the LGBT Staff Network Group ALLOUT bake sales
The LGBT Staff Network Group ALLOUT are hosting a number of bake sales this Thursday (1 December) to raise money for the National AIDS Trust.
Their work helps the millions of people from different communities impacted by this disease.
Their message this year is to challenge the concept of HIV stigma as outdated and unfashionable. You can support their cause by buying a cake or red ribbon from one of the following locations:
- Sackville Street Building – Room F6 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Stopford Building – Reception Ground Floor 10.30am-3pm
- Jean Macfarlane – all day
- Arthur Lewis – Ground Floor Foyer 11am - 1pm
- Ellen Wilkinson - Reception - all afternoon
- John Owens – TLSO Meeting Room M.1002 10am -12noon
- Simon Building - foyer on the ground floor; HR Services reception on 2nd Floor; outside Simon in a gazebo on the grass near Vasaio.
For more information, visit: