Need help with short-term staffing requirements? Call MGIP
28 Oct 2016
If you need to fill a short-term vacancy, then the University’s own Manchester Graduate Internship Programme (MGIP) could be your answer
Delivered by The Careers Service, the graduate internship programme MGIP supports our graduates’ employability by providing them with vital work experience and the opportunity to develop key skills.
Through MGIP, colleagues can recruit a graduate into an internship lasting between four and 12 months. Internships already recruited into this year include: administration, research, student marketing plus student experience and support roles.
Each role has to be authorised by HR in the first instance, but the Careers team provides all the recruitment support enabling you to recruit in a timely manner.
Over 50 colleagues across the University have already recruited and now’s your chance before the programme closes in the New Year.
Key benefits include:
- a flexible option for covering project work or temporary positions;
- a chance to draw on the knowledge of someone who has experience of our University but can bring new perspectives, insights and ideas;
- full recruitment support provided throughout the process from advertising, collecting applications and liaising with applicants.
To find out more about how MGIP:
- contact Anne Milligan on ext 52465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit Manchester Graduate Internship Programme