Fancy a pint of science?
23 May 2016
University academics spend time in the pub – so we can drink in their latest cutting edge research
University academics are taking part in the Pint of Science, a global festival taking place this week that brings the latest scientific research to the public in a fun and engaging way.
Over three days, a series of events in Manchester pubs will allow academics and the public to discuss the latest cutting edge research.
This year’s topics are:
- Beautiful Mind - neuroscience, psychology and psychiatry
- Atoms to Galaxies - physics, chemistry, maths, astronomy
- Our Body - medicine, human biology, healt
- Planet Earth - geosciences, plant sciences, zoology
- Tech Me Out - biotechnology, robotics, computers
- Our Society - law, history, politics, policy, languages
Festival tickets are available at:
For more information, visit: