Do you deliver team briefings?
14 Oct 2015
Places are now available on the Team Briefing Course
If you’re a leader, manager or supervisor who is responsible for delivering Team Brief in the Professional Support Services, then this workshop is for you. It gives you useful hints and tips for running a successful session and covers:
- What is team brief and why do we have it?
- What is CoreMunicate and how do I use it?
- Making your team brief relevant
- What are my role and responsibilities?
If you require further inormation, please contact:
- Rachael McGraw, Head of Communications, at email@example.com
Booking a place
To book a place on the course, go to:
If you experience any problems with the online booking system contact:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘TMS52’: ‘team briefing’ in the subject line.