Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Search the University of Manchester siteSearch Menu StaffNet

Do you have a food hygiene certificate?

01 Oct 2015

The Student Food Society is looking for staff and students to cook (has to be cold) food for its first event on 13 October

In order to comply with society rules and regulations, they need people who already have level 2 hygiene certificates to help them.

If you are interested, please get in touch with the committee at: