Recruit our graduates to help with your short-term staffing needs
30 Sep 2015
If you need a recruitment solution to a short-term vacancy then the University’s own Manchester Graduate Internship Programme (MGIP) could be your answer
Delivered by The Careers Service the graduate internship programme “MGIP” supports our graduates’ employability by providing them with vital work experience and the opportunity to develop key skills.
Through MGIP, colleagues can recruit a 2015 graduate into an internship lasting between 4 and 12 months.
Internships already recruited into this year include: administration, research, student marketing plus student experience and support roles.
Each role has to be authorised by HR in the first instance, but the Careers team provides all the recruitment support enabling you to recruit in a timely manner.
This year over 37 colleagues across the University have recruited graduates into 57 positions and now is your chance to do the same before the programme closes in the new year.
Key benefits include:
- a flexible option for covering project work or temporary positions;
- a chance to draw on the knowledge of someone who has experience of our University but can bring new perspectives, insights and ideas;
- full recruitment support provided throughout the process from advertising, collecting applications and liaising with applicants.
To find out more about how MGIP can help you:
- contact Nicola Pike on 54041 or email email@example.com
- visit Manchester Graduate Internship Programme