IT Services launches My Students
21 Sep 2015
A single, seamless experience for Academic Advisors to access data on their advisees
The My Students service provides a single seamless experience for Academic Advisors to access data on their advisees.
As an Academic Advisor (or School Administrator) you will be able to:
- view student personal details, course enrolment information and ratified course unit marks;
- search for a student;
- email students directly from My Students;
- bulk email students.
You can access the service at:
Further help and support
Contact your School Student Support Office in the first instance for support with My Students, who will be able to escalate your query if they are unable to resolve it for you.
- Policy for Academic Advising
- Regulation XX - Monitoring Attendance and Wellbeing of Students
- Policy on Recording and Monitoring Attendance