Humans of Humanities Photography exhibition (19 June - 13 July)
19 Jun 2015
Capturing the everyday life of students and staff within the Faculty of Humanities at The University of Manchester
On 15 September 2014, the Faculty of Humanities at The University of Manchester launched the ‘Humans of Humanities’ project.
This was a year-long project to create an online gallery of portraits and captions which provide an insight into the lives of people associated with the Faculty of Humanities.
Student photographers from the University’s Photographic Society were tasked with capturing ‘street style’ photography in and around the University’s campus.
The project is inspired by the ‘Humans of New York project’ created by American photographer Brandon Stanton.
All of the photographers who took part in this project are students at The University of Manchester.
- Retrivea Fristi N.F (International Management student)
- Vincent Lee (Shuhao Li) (Financial Mathematics student)
- Nicholas Mead (Physics student)
- Rupreet Rai (Geography with an Integrated Masters student)
- Rebecca Rigg (Religions and Theology student)
The collection of images can be viewed in Samuel Alexander Building (located along the glass corridor) between 19 June - 13 July 2015.