Brief outages to some shared network drives at 7am
17 Jun 2015
Between Thursday 18 and Thursday 25 June, some of our shared network servers will need a short outage in the morning.
This means that some shared drives will not be available from 7am for approximately one hour. Your personal (P:) drives will not be affected during this time, however there will be future outages later on in July.
You may know these drives as your "G: Drive", "S: Drive" or similar.
The work is being done in this way so that the shared area servers below can remain available when the Storage Area Network is moved, from Friday 3 to Sunday 5 July.
- Thursday 18 June - eps1.ds.man.ac.uk
- Friday 19 June - ss3.ds.man.ac.uk
- Monday 22 June - eps2.ds.man.ac.uk
- Tuesday 23 June - ss7.ds.man.ac.uk
- Wednesday 24 June - ss7a.ds.man.ac.uk
- Thursday 25 June - ss7b.ds.man.ac.uk
Affected departments have been informed, and further information, including how to check whether you use any of the above shared drives, is on the project website: